Lead Web Developer
Based in Wimborne, Dorset, CW Marketing is a growing marketing agency specialising in bespoke websites developed on the popular WordPress platform.
We’re a team of 4 marketeers, currently looking for a passionate WordPress Lead Developer to join our team.
As a Lead Developer, you will be involved in all aspects of WordPress development. Daily tasks will include the creation, maintenance and customisation of the websites CW Marketing manage or develop.
You’ll need to be someone who is highly skilled, self motivated and able to manage the entire development process from planning to delivery.
- Highly knowledgeable and experienced in with WordPress theming, PHP, HTML, CSS, MySQL and jQuery.
- Proficient with responsive design and development
- Ability to set up and build new WordPress sites from custom PSD designs or adapted theme designs
- Able to customise and add new functionality to existing sites
- Technical knowledge and practical experience of maintaining and updating WordPress websites
- Passionate approach to your work that includes testing, writing clean code and looking for new and innovative ways to constantly improve
- Good communication skills
- Dependability and able to work to specific deadlines and instructions
- A desire to develop skills and learn new technologies
Why Join CW Marketing?
- You’ll work with some great local clients who love to work with us
- Quirky office based in the centre of Wimborne
- We don’t believe in unhappy clients and will always go above and beyond to please
- The opportunity to come into an expanding company where you will be able make your mark on the team
- Learn and gain experience from working with other skilled team members
- Competitive salary based on experience £22,000 – £26,000
- Inclusion in the company commission scheme
- Immediate start
Check out some of our work: www.cwmarketing.co.uk
How To Apply?
- Now it’s over to you. Tell us why you’re the perfect fit for our team.
- Show us your relevant experience with WordPress.
- Include links and descriptions of your WordPress projects.
- Send your CV with covering letter to Sylvie Wilson: email@example.com
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £22,000 – 26,000 /year
Closing date: Friday 14th October 2016
WordPress, HTML, CSS, PHP, Photoshop
Please send all applications to Sylvie Wilson: firstname.lastname@example.org