Website planning and design
Research and planning is a fundamental part of website development that should never be overlooked but unfortunately often is.
A successful, well planned website ensures that all key content and calls to action are obvious and easy for ‘target’ website visitors to engage with.
Choosing the optimum look and feel
Achieving an effective design with simple navigation that provides a superior user experience (UX) is something our expert team takes very seriously.
As part of the website design process each client will receive guidance from our in-house graphic designer, web developer and search engine marketing specialist. This approach ensures each important element of website development is considered during the initial planning stage.
At CW Marketing we specialise in developing custom ‘one off’ designed WordPress websites.
We choose to only develop in WordPress because it provides a stable platform that allows the website owner to easily add and manage content without any knowledge of coding.
Also, WordPress is an extremely popular tool that supports a huge library of plugins, which allow a website to be easily optimised, updated and improved.
Common functions that plugins can help with include e-commerce, image / video galleries, social media integration and data capture.
It is good to know CW Marketing….
1. Only develop responsive websites that provide a great experience for users on mobile phones and tablets.
2. Can convert existing html sites onto the WordPress platform.
3. Can adapt existing WordPress templates for customers who require a more affordable solution.
4. Can research and create search engine optimised content and meta data for websites.
Optimisation and search engine marketing
Having a great looking, easy to use website does not guarantee new business enquiries.
In most cases businesses receive the best return on investment from a website by attracting a regular flow of new ‘target’ visitors to their site.
There are plenty of ways to do this and at CW Marketing we provide advice and search engine marketing activities, which are tailored to fit the budget and objectives of the individual business.
The most popular optimisation / search engine marketing services we carry out for new and existing websites include:
- Search engine performance audits
- Technical on-site optimisation e.g. link analysis / repairs, responsive fixes, speed fixes etc.
- Competitor analysis
- Keyword research and planning
- Search engine content creation and distribution
- Mentoring and training of appropriate staff
- Manual ‘creditable’ back link sourcing
- Meta data, content / on-page and image optimisation
- Social media account creation, management and optimisation
- Pay per click campaign creation, management and optimisation
Search engine marketing tailored to your needs
Every website requires a different combination of search engine marketing activities and that is why we plan and implement individual, fully measurable plans for each client.
Ready to start optimising your website? Contact us on 01202 888200