Digital Marketing Account Manager
Based in Wimborne, Dorset, CW Marketing is a dynamic and, ‘hands on’ digital marketing agency that helps SMEs to achieve online success.
We are, and will always be, a specialist agency focused on caring and delivering brilliantly for a select number of clients.
We are looking for an experienced Marketing Account Manager to join our small, friendly team. The successful candidate will ideally have a minimum of 3 years’ management experience in the delivery of marketing campaigns for SMEs.
As an Account Manager, you will be required to proactively manage the delivery of various marketing activities to ensure our clients objectives are achieved.
To aid your success you’ll be led by our Retained Services Director and supported by an Account Executive and Content Writer & Social Media Manager.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to step up from an Executive position or to continue their development in a management role within a successful agency that deeply cares about its staff and clients.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Client management –
- Maintaining and enhancing relationships with existing clients
- Communicating with clients, keeping them up to date on the progress of their tasks and results of completed campaigns
- Effective delivery of day-to-day projects/campaigns
- Ensure projects are managed effectively and completed on time, within budget and in line with strategies outlined in proposals/retainer agreements
- Work closely with members of the CW Marketing team (inc freelancers) to create work of a suitably high standard
- Provide monthly client reports to effectively communicate the results of what activities are being carried out
- Support the process of creating proposals, completing new business pitches and formulated marketing plans
- Stay up to date with industry and platform developments
Digital marketing activities –
- Planning and executing certain SEO activities such as article creation and on-page optimisation
- Creating engaging internet friendly content, which could include social media posts, keyword optimised articles, static web pages
- Keyword research and competitor analysis reports
- Creating and maintaining various paid online advertising campaigns across various platforms (training provided if required)
- Assistance in social media strategy and implementation
- Email campaign creation and management
- Managing graphic design / branding projects
- Analysing campaign performance and making adjustments accordingly
Knowledge, skills and Experience:
- Min 3 years experience in an agency environment or within an in-house marketing role is essential
- You should have proven knowledge and experience of various digital marketing activities which include: social media optimisation, SEO, content writing, email campaigns, PPC (ideally), adding content to websites and reporting
- Ideally experienced working within the e-commerce industry
- Ideally comfortable with using the Adobe Creative Suite e.g. Photoshop, Indesign etc (preferable)
- Confident presenting and liaising with clients
- Excellent client communication skills, verbal and written
- Strong organisation and time management skills
- High attention to detail – excellent proofreading, spelling and grammar
- Passionate about digital marketing
- Team player
- Have a creative mindset and a flexible approach
- Working in a small team, the breadth of the role will give you the opportunity to learn and develop your management and digital marketing skills and experience.
Based in a barn conversion on a rural business park 5 minutes outside of Wimborne, we offer free onsite parking, pension scheme, bonus scheme, training opportunities and fun team social events!
If this sounds like a suitable position for you, we’d love to hear what you have to offer.
I’M INTERESTED, WHAT NEXT?
If you are interested in working with us, please send us a covering email with your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org