Digital Marketing Account Manager
CW Marketing is a dynamic digital marketing agency based in Wimborne, Dorset. We are looking for a passionate and experienced Digital Marketing Account Manager to join our small, friendly team.
The successful candidate will have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in digital marketing and will be responsible for the completion of a range of marketing activities, whilst also providing proactive day to day management and communication with a select number of high profile clients.
Our fun and expanding marketing agency is based just outside Wimborne, Dorset and specialises in providing digital marketing services to clients within retained relationships.
We are lucky enough to be the chosen marketing partner for a number of exciting and successful Dorset businesses within a variety of sectors.
The principal digital marketing activities we carry out include; search engine optimisation, social media, email marketing, article writing, PPC (pay per click) campaigns and WordPress web development, but above all this we believe in doing what it takes to help our clients businesses build and develop.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintaining and enhancing relationships with existing clients of CW Marketing
- Taking briefs and creating proposals/marketing plans
- Communicating with clients, keeping them up to date on the progress of their tasks and results of completed campaigns
- Effective delivery of day-to-day projects/campaigns
- Ensure projects are managed effectively and completed on time, within budget and in line with strategies outlined in proposals/retainer agreements
- Work closely with members of the CW Marketing team (inc freelancers) to create work of a suitably high standard
- Measuring and reporting on the performance of digital marketing campaigns
Digital marketing activities
- Planning and executing certain SEO activities such as article creation and on-page optimisation
- Creating engaging internet friendly content, which could include social media posts, keyword optimised articles, static web pages
- Keyword research and competitor analysis reports
- Creating and maintaining various paid online advertising campaigns across various platforms (training provided if required)
- Assistance in social media strategy and implementation
- Email campaign creation and management
Knowledge and Experience:
- Min 3 years experience in an agency environment or within an in-house marketing role is essential
- Confident dealing with clients
- You should have proven knowledge and experience of various digital marketing activities which include: social media optimisation, SEO, content writing, email campaigns, PPC (ideally), adding content to websites and reporting
- You must have high attention to detail
- You must be proactive and a multi-tasker
- You must have strong written and verbal communication skills and willing to conduct and contribute to meetings with clients
- Have a creative mindset and a flexible approach
- Ideally comfortable with using the Adobe Creative Suite e.g. Photoshop, Indesign etc (preferable)
Working in a small team, the breadth of the role will give you the opportunity to learn and develop your management and digital marketing skills and experience. This role may suit someone looking to grow from an Executive to an Account Management role.
Based in a barn conversion on a rural business park, we offer free onsite parking, pension scheme, training opportunities and fun team social events!
If this sounds like a suitable position for you, we’d love to hear what you have to offer.
FULL TIME OR PART TIME (PT = Approx 20-25 HRS P/W).
WOULD SUIT A PARENT WANTING TO WORK AROUND SCHOOL HOURS.
Salary: £24,000-27,000 (pro rata for part time)
I’M INTERESTED, WHAT NEXT?
If you are interested in working with us, please send us a covering email with your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org