Digital Marketing Assistant / Administrator
CW Marketing is a dynamic digital marketing agency based in Wimborne, Dorset. We are looking for a passionate Digital Marketing Assistant / Administrator to join our small, friendly team.
The successful candidate will ideally have a minimum of 1-2 years’ experience in digital marketing and will be responsible for supporting our account managers to complete a varied range of marketing activities. In addition, the DMA will also have some involvement in client meetings, reporting and campaign planning.
Our fun and expanding marketing agency is based just outside Wimborne, Dorset and specialises in providing digital marketing services to clients within retained relationships.
We are lucky enough to be the chosen marketing partner for a number of exciting and successful Dorset businesses within a variety of sectors.
The principal digital marketing activities we carry out include; search engine optimisation, social media, email marketing, article writing, PPC (pay per click) campaigns and WordPress web development, but above all this we believe in doing what it takes to help our clients businesses build and develop.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintaining and enhancing relationships with existing clients of CW Marketing
- Supporting the process of creating proposals/marketing plans
- Helping to keep clients informed of the various activities that are being completed by CW Marketing on their behalf
- Preparing campaign resources e.g. conducting research, creating content, preparing briefs for sub-contractors etc.
- Managing client advertising space in publications, liaising with graphic designers and supplying artwork etc.
- Assisting Account Managers to ensure projects are managed effectively and completed on time, within budget and in line with strategies outlined in proposals/retainer agreements
Digital marketing activities –
- Research for website & social media content, blog articles & email shots
- Planning and executing certain SEO activities such as article creation and on-page optimisation
- Adding to and updating client websites / ecommerce sites with supplied content
- Drafting content for email shots
- Researching new ideas and opportunities for clients
- Competitor research and analysis
- Keyword research for clients using SEMrush, Google Ads etc
- Where appropriate, joining client meetings and taking notes and then sending a summary of tasks agreed / discussed
- Monitoring and responding to Trustpilot(s) & other review collection activities
- Updating Google My Business weekly for retained clients
- Database research and sourcing
- Maintaining various paid online advertising campaigns across various platforms (training provided if required)
- Assistance in social media management for clients
- Creating graphics and video for social and web
Knowledge and Experience:
- 1-2 years experience in an agency environment or within an in-house marketing role is preferred
- Confident dealing with clients – willing to conduct and contribute to meetings with clients
- You should have an understanding and interest in various digital marketing activities such as: social media optimisation, SEO, content writing, email campaigns,
- PPC (ideally), adding content to websites and reporting
- You must have high attention to detail
- You must be proactive and a multi-tasker
- You must have strong written and verbal communication skills
- Have a creative mindset and a flexible approach
- Ideally comfortable with using the Adobe Creative Suite e.g. Photoshop, Indesign etc (preferable)
Working in a small team, the breadth of the role will give you the opportunity to learn and develop your digital marketing skills and experience, with the view of progressing to the position of Digital Marketing Executive.
As a small but growing company, we are always on the lookout for talented team members who are wanting to progress and reach their full potential.
Based in a barn conversion on a rural business park, we offer free onsite parking, pension scheme, training opportunities and fun team building events!
If this sounds like a suitable position for you, we’d love to hear what you have to offer.
Salary: £19,000 – £21,000 DOE
(Would consider a part time role)
I’M INTERESTED, WHAT NEXT?
If you are interested in working with us, please send us a covering email with your CV to: email@example.com