Senior Digital Marketing Manager
Based in Wimborne, Dorset, CW Marketing is a dynamic and, ‘hands on’ digital marketing agency that helps SMEs to achieve online success.
We are, and will always be, a specialist agency focused on caring and delivering brilliantly for a select number of clients.
We are looking for an experienced Senior Digital Marketing Manager to join our small, friendly team. The successful candidate will ideally have a minimum of 3 years’ management experience in the delivery of SEO & PPC campaigns for SMEs.
As our digital / SEO & PPC campaign manager, you will be required to proactively manage the delivery of various SEO and PPC activities to ensure our clients objectives are achieved. To aid your success you’ll be led by our Retained Services Director and supported by an Account Executive and Content Writer.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to continue their development in a management role within a successful agency that deeply cares about its staff and clients.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Client management –
- Manage your own SEO/PPC clients and build a great working relationship with them
- Be passionate about understanding your clients businesses and the challenges that they face
- Devise and carryout digital SEO/PPC strategies for clients
- Keep all SEO/PPC clients informed of the various activities that are being completed and attend meetings as required
- Provide monthly client reports to effectively communicate the results of what activities are being carried out
- Support the process of creating proposals, completing new business pitches and formulated SEO/PPC marketing plans
- Stay up to date with industry and platform developments
SEO activities –
- Implementation of agreed SEO strategy
- Work to a set of KPIs for each project/client
- Delivery of various technical SEO activities, such as; site audits, keyword research, competitor analysis, backlink analysis, improvement of on and off page SEO, citations, blogger outreach and more
- Analysing campaign performance and making adjustments accordingly
PPC activities –
- Set up paid search campaigns including; keyword research, campaign structure, targeting settings, ad creation, landing page recommendations
- Be involved in social ad campaign planning
- Manage, maintain and optimise client campaigns
- Manage client ad spend budgets
Skills, knowledge and experience required:
- 3+ years’ experience in managing successful SEO and PPC campaigns (in-house or agency)
- Ideally experienced working within the e-commerce industry
- Proven experience in the technical aspects of SEO
- Skilled in Google Analytics
- Google Ads certified
- Ideally Bing Ads certified
- Facebook Ads experience
- Confident presenting and liaising with clients
- Excellent client communication skills, verbal and written
- Strong organisation and time management skills
- High attention to detail – excellent proofreading, spelling and grammar
- Passionate about digital marketing
- Team player
Working in a small team, the breadth of the role will give you the opportunity to make a real difference for the business and its clients.
Based in a barn conversion on a rural business park, we offer free onsite parking, pension scheme, training opportunities, incentives and fun social events!
If this sounds like a suitable position for you, we’d love to hear what you have to offer.
Salary: £28,000 – £33,000 DOE (pro rata for part time)
FT or PT
To apply: Please send a CV and covering email to firstname.lastname@example.org