Design and development
The new design that was implemented also includes many features making the customer experience seamless and navigation simple both on a desktop and mobile devices.
Features on the new website include:
- Mega menu
- Customer login
- History timeline
- Brands page
- Linksync/Vend/Woocommerce syncing
Their previous site had no functionality for purchasing online and was simply a brochure style site that directed people to visit the physical shop, this meant that their target audience was far smaller than what it is now as they deliver their products UK wide.
With the new website having only recently gone live, Charlotte and the team are looking at how best to market themselves to a wider audience. With a strong presence on social media and a loyal customer base, we have proposed some of the following marketing activities:
- Facebook and Instagram advertising
- Regular Instagram posting using the shopping tool
- Regular email marketing to their ever-growing database
- Setup and maintenance of Google Shopping campaigns
- Article writing for SEO purposes.
We are looking forward to seeing Charlotte’s new website grow and develop in the next coming months leading up to a busy Christmas period.