When is it time to consider a retained marketing agency for your business?

When is it time to consider a retained marketing agency for your business?

Your business is going well, a steady stream of enquiries or sales are coming in and you’re just about managing to keep on top of everything, but on the back of your mind is the opportunity to upscale your business.

In this article, we wanted to share our thoughts and past experiences of when’s the right time to get a third-party marketing partner involved and when you will benefit from a retained marketing package.

You don’t have time to focus on your marketing

If you’re a business owner, or you’ve passed the job of sourcing a marketing agency to someone else then chances are you are a pretty busy person. This is a very common issue for our clients, as you desperately want and need to sort out your marketing, but quite frankly there aren’t enough hours in the day.

We can take this pressure off you, and you’ll be in safe hands knowing that everything is taken care of whilst you continue being your busy self!

You don’t have the skills or knowledge to do it yourself

It’s totally fine to admit when something just isn’t within your skill set, let’s be honest, we can’t all be amazing at everything. Whether it’s the fact that Instagram just scrambles your brain, or writing content just doesn’t flow naturally for you, this is where we excel.

We have a diverse team which specialises in all these areas, from Eliott our Graphic Design wiz to Carl the PPC guru and Georgie our social media queen (and much more!). We will have you covered!

You don’t want to spend money on an in-house marketing manager

There are a few reasons people don’t opt for an in-house marketing manager, whether it’s budget or expertise, we have retained packages within all kinds of budgets, so should have something for everyone.

You want clearer results and ROI

We don’t want to blow our own trumpet, but keeping a clear eye on results is extremely important to us and our clients and we do it pretty well. Everything we do has a purpose which will work towards your end goal.

We very closely monitor ROI (return on investment) and will feedback regularly on our findings so everyone knows what’s going on.

Once you’re onboarded, you’ll receive access to your own personal reporting dashboard which updates in real-time, so you can always see how your KPIs (key performance indicators) are coming along.

You want to upscale quickly

If you’ve got the budget, but don’t know how to upscale quickly, we can assist you with this. From putting a strategy in place to building your PPC campaigns to get you in front of the right people, to setting up brand guidelines so your business has an identity, we cover all of the above.

You’re not interested in marketing

The last reason that you may need to think about having a retained package with a Dorset marketing agency is that quite simply you are not interested in marketing yourself.

You’re probably amazing at what you do, but the idea of writing blogs, or posting on Facebook just does not appeal to you.

Luckily for you – we ‘quite’ enjoy it!

Is CW Marketing the right match for you?

We don’t shoehorn ourselves into one industry or profession, we’ve worked with a wide range of business types, from small one-man bands in the trade industry to huge multi-million-pound turnaround businesses.

Whether you run an e-commerce site that needs managing or you need a bit of help filling up spaces at a nursery, we will suggest the perfect marketing strategy to get you to where you want to be.

In terms of location, 70% of our clients are local (within Dorset) as we love a client meeting, there is nothing better than a face-to-face chat to make us feel part of your team. However, that being said, the other 30% of our clients are situated far and wide and our long-lasting relationship continues to blossom. Zoom is our best friend when it comes to these clients, the weekly or bi-weekly video calls help us to build and maintain brilliant relationships.

Contact us to start a conversation about your marketing strategy

If we sound like the perfect match, email us at info@cwmarketing.co.uk or call us on 01202 888200 to speak to one of our marketing managers about how we can help you.

We would usually start by getting to know you and your business better and asking a few questions to get the ball rolling. Once we know enough about where you are right now and where you want to be, we will start preparing your proposal. We can then either have a video call or meet in person to discuss it in more detail. Then it will just be a case of signing on the dotted line before we get started. Easy!