Digital Designer – Graphics & Front End Web design
Based in Wimborne, Dorset, CW Marketing is a dynamic and, ‘hands on’ digital marketing agency that helps SMEs to achieve online success.
We are, and will always be a specialist agency, focused on caring and delivering brilliantly for a select number of clients.
We have clients in a variety of industries, mostly based in and around Dorset, who have chosen us as their marketing partner.
About the job:
As part of the team, our Digital Designer will create and manage digital and print designs for all our clients’ marketing needs. Your main responsibility is the creation and delivery of a range of cross-platform digital designs, which can be used on websites, email shots, social media, web banners etc. in addition, from time to time you will be required to design ‘print-ready’ resources, which may include; adverts, brochures, price lists, service sheets etc.
- Delivering on briefs from concept to completion
- Web design & if possible front end web development (using Elementor or Visual composer on WordPress)
- Digital design including email campaign creation & if possible front end development using email building software such as MailChimp, Klaviyo and
- BeePluginCreate publications adverts
- Creation of print material
- Understand B2B & B2C marketing campaign objectives across different channels
- Ensuring brand consistency throughout various marketing projects
As part of our growth, we’re looking for a passionate Junior to Mid Weight Designer to join the team.
- Some experience either in-house or working (preferably) in an agency environment.
- Min 3 years of experience in design – traditional and digital design
- Hands on experience with design software eg: Photoshop, Adobe Creative Suite (including InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver & XD)
- Have an eye for clean and beautiful web design which provide a superior UX Basic knowledge of how digital campaigns work, to include email and social media campaigns
- Confident in sharing and communicating ideas and opinions both internally and with clients
- Ability to review client briefs and deliver exceptional creative ideas and concepts
- Work within agreed timescales and deadlines
- Attention to detail with the ability to work under own initiative
- Able to effectively understand and execute against specific brand guidelines
- Driven, proactive, helpful, and enthusiastic team player.
- A portfolio that reflects your creative, digital design capability and demonstrable experience.
What you’ll get from us:
- A salary of £22,000 – £28,000 depending on experience
- Your Birthday off
- Christmas and New Year office shut down
- Team socials
- Monetary rewards & bonus structure
- Opportunity and support to develop & grow your skills
- A great team and work environment
- Casual dress code
If this sounds like you, we’d love to talk.
This role is offered as a permanent full time position but we are also open to part-time employment or a contact/freelance role too.
Send your CV and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org