Digital Marketing Account Manager (F/T or P/T)
Based in Wimborne, Dorset, CW Marketing is a dynamic and ‘hands on’ digital marketing agency that helps SMEs to achieve online success.
We are, and will always be, a specialist agency focused on caring and delivering brilliantly for a select number of clients.
We are looking for an experienced Account Manager to join our small, friendly team. The successful candidate will ideally have a minimum of 2 years’ management experience in the delivery of marketing campaigns for SMEs.
As an Account Manager, you will be required to proactively manage the delivery of various marketing campaigns and activities to ensure our clients objectives are achieved.
To aid your success you’ll be led by our Retained Services Directors and supported by an Account Executive, Content & Social Media Manager and Designer.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking to step up from an Executive position or to continue their development in a management role within a successful agency that deeply cares about its staff and clients.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Client management –
- Maintaining and enhancing relationships with existing clients
- Support the process of creating formulated marketing plans
- Day to day campaign planning, delivery and management for a handful of clients
- Communicating with clients, keeping them up to date on the progress of their tasks and results of campaigns
- Ensure activities are managed effectively and completed on time, within budget and in line with strategies outlined in proposals/retainer agreements
- Analysing campaign performance and making adjustments accordingly
- Work closely with members of the CW Marketing team (inc freelancers) to create work of a suitably high standard
- Provide monthly client reports to effectively communicate the results of what activities are being carried out
- Stay up to date with industry and platform developments
Digital marketing activities –
- Planning and executing certain marketing activities such as:
- Article writing
- Social media posts
- Email campaigns
- Search engine optimisation
- Website amends and optimisations
- Advertising / publication management
- Providing briefs and managing design projects with graphic designer
- Carrying out keyword research and competitor analysis to identify opportunities
- Assistance with and monitoring social media strategy and implementation
- Review client websites and implement improvements with team
- Reviewing and reporting campaign performance
- Provide brief and understand performance of client PPC campaigns
- Discussing and sharing recommendations to improve results
Knowledge, skills and Experience:
- Min 3 years within a digital marketing role
- Min 2 years experience in an agency environment is preferred
- You should have proven knowledge and experience of various digital marketing activities which include: social media, SEO, content writing, email campaigns, PPC (an understanding), adding content to websites and reporting / analytics
- Ideally experienced working within the e-commerce industry
- Confident communicating with clients
- Experience in campaign planning and execution
- Have a commercial mindset with a focus on results for clients
- Strong organisation and time management skills
- High attention to detail – excellent proofreading, spelling and grammar
- Passionate about digital marketing
- Team player
- Have a creative mindset and a flexible approach
Working in a small team, the breadth of the role will give you the opportunity to learn and develop your management and digital marketing skills and experience.
Based in a barn conversion on a rural business park 5 minutes outside of Wimborne, we offer free onsite parking, pension scheme, bonus scheme, training opportunities and fun team social events!
If this sounds like a suitable position for you, we’d love to hear what you have to offer.
Full time (would consider part time).
If this sounds like you, we’d love to talk.
This role is offered as a permanent full time or part time position (around 25 hrs per week). Fairly flexible on how this is done eg. 3 full days, 5 shorter days etc.
Send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com