Making HubSpot work for your business
HubSpot Marketing Hub is a piece of ‘all in one’ inbound marketing software that is a great tool for small and medium sized businesses who are looking for an efficient way to grow website traffic, increase leads and improve conversions.
Out of the box, it has a number of easy to implement tools that can quickly start working for your business. Our favourites include:
- 5 minute WordPress connection
- Lead flow forms for capturing visitors data
- Prospecting tool that reports on businesses who are looking at your site without leaving their details
- Email templates to easily make first follows up quick, simple and consistent
“I am not sure what went into the set up but it’s been a great success in helping my team and I to understand who looks at our website and what services they require. We have also seen a big increase in website leads since we made our price list available through the completion of a lead flow form.” Stuart Mariner, Sales Manager, Commercial Recycling | Client of CW Marketing
What can I expect from the free version of HubSpot?
The free version certainly has its limitations, however, we have found that for around 75% of clients it’s perfectly suited. Working with our clients to optimise the initial set up, we have found the following marketing activities have been simple to complete and provided a great ROI (return on investment).
- Tracking a customer’s journey – prior to replying to an enquiry, the business can see exactly what the individual has looked at on their website.
- Knowing when prospects have returned to the site, which can help the marketing team to pick a great time to make follow-ups.
- Automatically collecting form completions and creating them as contacts within HubSpot.
- Automatically send contacts to a MailChimp list for future email marketing campaigns.
- Understanding where leads have come from, which helps the marketing team to better plan their marketing mix of activities.
- Social media integration where you can create paid lead generation adverts through your Facebook page and target these towards your prospect market.
What type of business should be utilising HubSpot?
Like every software, it’s not going to be suitable for everyone. But from the experience we’ve had using it so far, it’s certainly ticking the boxes for a lot of our small to medium business clients.
We would strongly recommend it to any business that receives traffic levels of over 30 visitors per day and with a need to generate more online enquiries. It will also help you to understand what marketing works better for your target customers.
What will my ROI (return on investment) be?
In short, if set up correctly you can expect more leads from your website for free!
HubSpot in action at CW Marketing
We are starting to see more clients reap the benefits of HubSpot integration on their website. One client that we currently have it set up for is Avon Material Supplies. We are using it as a way to attract more potential leads through pop-ups on various pages throughout the site, including brochure requests, price requests and call backs. The integration with MailChimp means customers will then receive a series of follow up emails before the marketing team get in contact directly.
I am interested in learning more…
If HubSpot integration sounds like something your business would benefit from, get in touch with us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01202 888200. We would love to set up a meeting with you to discuss the benefits with you further.